"MOSCO Company" is the agent of more than 90 leading Russian and international airlines.
Among our partners there are Aegean Airlines, Aeroflot, Air Astana, Air China, Air France, Air Serbia, Alitalia, American Airlines, Austrian Airlines, British Airways, Brussels Airlines, Cathay Pacific, China Airlines, CSA Czech Airlines, Delta Airlines, El Al, Emirates, Etihad Airways, Finnair, Hahn Air, Iberia, JAL, Jet Airways, KLM, Korean Air, LOT, Lufthansa, Olympic Airways, Qatar Airways, SAS, S7 (Siberia Airlines), Singapore Airlines, South African Airways, Swiss, TAM Linhas Aereas, Thai Airways, Turkish Airlines and others.
Our office is equipped with computer reservation systems "Gabriel", "Sirena" and "Amadeus" what enables us to provide our customers with all kinds of travel information on-line, and also book and issue airtickets for all destinations.
Advantages of cooperation with “MOSCO Company”:
- our experience of cooperation with airlines;
- highly professional trained staff;
- use of innovative technologies;
- constant updating of applicable airlines' special fares and offers;
- confidential, special and preferential tariffs;
- group tickets and charter flights in accordance with client's orders worldwide
- support of all the airlines' bonus programs (“Miles and More”, “Sky Miles”, “Executive Club”, “Frequence Plus”, “Swiss Travel Club”, “Flying Dutchman”, “Aeroflot Bonus” and others);
- one-stop service – while purchasing a ticket you may also order a hotel, transfer, and obtain support on visa application;
- our office is open 7 days a week;
- ticket delivery within Moscow.
For large companies and organizations "MOSCO Company" is pleased to offer special rates and service conditions including:
- three-way agreements airline-customer-agency significantly decreasing the organizational business travel expenses;
- implant office at the customer's location;
- assigned travel consultant;
- opportunity of individual discounts;
- customized approach to payment terms and conditions;
- free documents delivery within Moscow.